Sean Coll is a criminal defense attorney. He has vast experience in handling a variety of felony and misdemeanor offenses. Sean is a native of Phoenix, Arizona, and earned his law degree from Chapman University School of Law. He began his legal career at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office, and later served at the Pinal County Attorney’s Office and Attorney General’s Office. Over his 14-year career, Sean has handled hundreds of high-profile cases, ranging from complex white-collar fraud to first-degree murder, earning recognition for his excellent victim advocacy. Sean is noted for his exceptional communication skills, which he uses to advocate fervently for his clients, always aiming to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Intern – Orange County District Attorney’s Office
- Deputy County Attorney – Maricopa County Attorney’s Office
- Associate Attorney – Arizona Criminal Defense Firm
- Civil Litigation Attorney – Arizona Personal Injury Firm
- Deputy County Attorney – Pinal County Attorney’s Office
- Assistant Attorney General – Arizona Attorney General’s Office