Chance East is a criminal defense attorney hailing from Ogden, Utah. He holds a Criminal Justice degree from Weber State University and a Juris Doctorate from Arizona State University. His legal experience includes roles as a prosecutor at the Pima County Attorney’s Office and the Glendale City Prosecutor’s office. Throughout his career, Chance has handled hundreds of cases, providing him with extensive courtroom experience and a comprehensive understanding of legal strategies. This experience now serves him in his current role, where he leverages these skills to advocate for his clients. Away from work, Chance enjoys spending time with his family and his two Catahoula Leopard Dogs.
- Deputy County Attorney- Pima County Attorney’s Office
- Assistant City Prosecutor- Glendale City Prosecutor’s Office
- Intern- Mesa City Prosecutor’s Office
- Intern- Arizona Attorney General’s Office
- Victim’s Rights Attorney- Arizona Non-Profit